Do You Need Thermal Imaging Services Near Denver, CO?
We Provide Exceptional Thermal Imaging & Blower Door Testing
Recent advances in thermal camera technology make it possible for professional insulation companies to see right into the walls, floors, and ceilings of a home. Thermal imaging allows us to see existing thermal gaps that can lead to energy inefficiency and uneven temperatures throughout the residence. In addition to thermal imaging technology, blower door testing can also test for air leaks in your home, which can make the space less comfortable and reduce its energy efficiency. When you’re a homeowner, it’s essential to ensure your house is adequately insulated to get the maximum value for your energy use.
The insulation experts at NetZero Insulation have nearly three decades of experience in a broad range of insulation services throughout Denver, CO, and the surrounding areas. In addition to our state-of-the-art thermal imaging and blower door testing services, we’re skilled in everything from spray foam insulation to attic insulation removal and much more. We can handle jobs of any size. Call us today to learn more!
What is Thermal Imaging?
Thermal imaging cameras use infrared camera technology to see things our naked eye can’t and produce images based on the heat objects emit. Thermal imaging is used for several things, including discovering air leak issues, identifying the location of leaks in flat roofs, poor insulation values, and much more.
Air leaks account for a substantial among of energy loss in most homes, and repairing them will increase the energy efficiency and comfort of your home. Our thermal imaging services allow us to identify issues in your home, including:
- Faulty wiring, breakers, and fuses
- Hidden moisture coming in
- Pipe and ductwork leaks
- Roof and ceiling leaks
- Cracks in the foundation
- Heat or energy loss
- Structural issues
- Missing insulation
- Ventilation issues
Benefits of Thermal Imaging
Professional thermal imaging will provide insight into what may be causing problems with energy inefficiency and other health or comfort hazards within your home. The thermal images our cameras produce allow us to see a real-time visual representation of issues that can’t be seen with the naked eye. Some of the benefits of our thermal imaging service include:
- Identifying Air Leaks – The combination of blower door testing and thermal imaging helps us identify the exact location of air leaks. Once air leaks are identified, they can be addressed through insulation solutions to improve your home’s overall comfort level, performance, air quality, and energy efficiency.
- Locating Inadequate Insulation – You might not know exactly how well your home is insulated. Insufficient insulation allows more heat to come in during the summer and escape in the winter. Poor insulation allows heat in during the summer and out in the winter. Because the insulation within your home is often hard to investigate, thermal imaging allows us to see it without using invasive methods.
- Moisture Intrusion Identification – When your home has excess moisture, it’s at risk of mold and mildew growth, which is a health concern for people in the house and can cause the structure to rot. We can see moisture intrusion with thermal imaging and address any potential problems. Thermal imaging can help keep your structure sound and ensure no health risks are present due to mold and/or mildew growth.
What Is Blower Door Testing?
We use blower door testing to see how many air leaks exist throughout your home. Using a powerful fan mounted within a temporary airtight frame of an exterior window or door within your home, the air is pulled out. It creates a pressure difference between the inside and outside of the residence. We measure the amount of air pulled by the fan coming in through unsealed openings using a pressure gauge.
Blower door testing allows us to determine if your home has any unsealed openings. Once we’re finished and have determined if gaps exist, we use thermal imaging and other related technology to identify where these leaks are located.
Contact NetZero Insulation Today for a Consultation
Our thermal imaging and blower door testing services can give you peace of mind when you want to know things about your home that you can’t see with the naked eye, such as the amount of insulation, moisture, and air leaks that exist. With nearly three decades of experience in the industry, our team of insulation experts is dedicated to improving your home’s comfort, safety, and functionality.
Contact us today to learn more about our thermal imaging and blower door testing services or to schedule a consultation with our friendly team. We look forward to hearing from you!