NetZero Insulation is a full-service, locally owned home insulation company. We believe in and uphold our values of safety, honesty, and quality in every job we do. That’s why we have been trusted for more than 26 years by the homeowners of Littleton, Denver, and the surrounding areas with their home insulation needs.
5463 S Datura St. Littleton, CO 80120
Hours of operation
Monday – Saturday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
What We Do
In addition to removing and installing home insulation, we also handle soundproofing and air sealing, conduct energy audits, and do thermal imaging. We offer the following services.
- Attic insulation and air sealing: An improperly sealed and insulated attic can cost you money and even make your family sick or uncomfortable in your home. Our team of experts can help you rectify these issues.
- Basement insulation and soundproofing: We can soundproof the floors and walls of your basement to enable you to use it as a home theatre, music room, or rec room without disrupting the entire household.
- Crawlspace insulation and encapsulation: We seal your crawlspace using a multistep process that protects your home from moisture and contaminants and helps keep your floors warm in the winter.
- Energy audits: Using special software that is approved by Xcel Energy and the Denver Energy Challenge, we do a thorough evaluation and assessment of your home’s energy concerns.
- Retrofitting and insulating exterior walls: Many homes built before the mid-1970s lack wall insulation. We resolve this issue with a minimally invasive procedure that involves blowing loose-fill insulation between the studs.
- Garage insulation: Whether you have a living area above your garage, want to keep your vehicles protected, or use your garage as a year-round workshop, you may need to insulate the structure. We can retrofit insulation in the attic space, between the floor joists, and in the walls.
- Insulation removal: Insulation can be severely damaged by rodents and moisture, making complete removal necessary. We sometimes remove the insulation before the air sealing process.
- Spray foam insulation: We use the highest quality spray foam insulation and install it with the best equipment to ensure that we do it right the first time, every time.
- Thermal imaging and blower door testing: Thermal cameras allow us to see what’s happening between a home’s walls and in the ceilings so that we can assess heat loss and air leakage. Similarly, the blower door test shows us where leaks may be occurring.
Use the contact form or call us at 720-517-0011.