We Remove Attic Insulation Quickly and Efficiently
Homeowners throughout Denver, CO, and the surrounding area trust NetZero Insulation’s home insulation specialists for a wide array of services. Among our specialties is safe, effective attic insulation removal. Our locally-owned company has more than a quarter-century’s worth of experience serving the community, and we are eager to help you. Our experts have completed a broad range of projects. They have the expertise to quickly and efficiently remove your attic insulation to prevent damage or prepare for a home remodeling project. Call us today to learn more about the benefits of attic insulation removal and our process.
Why You May Need to Remove Your Attic Insulation
Attic insulation plays a significant role in your comfort, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency. But roof leaks, unwelcome rodents, and damages can minimize these positive effects. We recommend inspecting your attic insulation annually to ensure it still offers the protective benefits you have come to expect. Our home insulation contractors will evaluate your attic insulation and explain any weaknesses while also highlighting improvement strategies. In some cases, attic insulation removal may be your best option. We may suggest attic insulation removal if we find:
- Fire and Smoke Damage – Following a house fire, you will likely need to remove some or all of your insulation. The flames may have damaged the insulation, and its fabric-like materials will have surely trapped the smell of smoke.
- Water Damage – If you have leaks in your roof or a water pipe bursts, moisture may damage your insulation and necessitate removal. Insulation traps liquid and can cause mold and mildew growth. Excess moisture may also compromise structural integrity.
- Contamination – Your attic’s insulation is vulnerable to contamination from mold and mildew, unwanted pests and rodents, and even flying wildlife that enters your attic. Complete removal may be necessary to eradicate these issues.
- Home Remodeling – Home renovation projects are ideal times to remove and replace your attic insulation to improve energy efficiency.
- Too Much Insulation – Having too much insulation can be a problem because it will eventually weaken the rafters in your attic. If you suspect previous contractors added too much insulation, let us take a look.
Our Attic Insulation Removal Process
When you want to or suspect you need to remove your attic insulation, call NetZero Insulation right away. We will schedule a time to visit your home and conduct a thorough investigation to determine your attic insulation’s condition. If we notice damaged or compressed insulation, we will recommend our attic insulation removal services. We use innovative, high-powered vacuums to safely suction insulation, dust, and debris into a large-volume filter bag.
Attic insulation removal is not a do-it-yourself project. Without proper protection and expertise, you may be putting yourself or the integrity of your home and attic at risk. Our specialists have a keen eye for dangerous materials such as asbestos or older fiberglass products, and we utilize protective equipment to keep our team safe. We have completed countless attic removal insulation projects, so you can rest assured knowing we will do so safely and efficiently.
Benefits of Attic Insulation Removal
Attic insulation removal ensures we have a clean slate for attic insulation and air sealing services. We will completely remove old, dirty insulation so that we have full access to all areas of your attic when we replace the insulation you need to keep your home cool during the summer and warm during the frigid Denver winters. Benefits of attic insulation removal include:
- Improved Air Quality – Much of the air you breathe travels through your attic. By replacing old insulation containing mildew, moisture, and debris, you will significantly improve your indoor air quality.
- Lower Energy Bills – Old insulation is often ineffective at trapping warmth in the winter or preventing it from entering your home in the summer. Removing and replacing your insulation can result in energy savings of up to 50%, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Enhanced Comfort – Replacing old insulation with new material can enhance your comfort year-round.
- Moisture Control – Wet insulation is virtually useless. By removing it and addressing the underlying problems, you will eliminate moisture issues moving forward.
Why You Should Choose NetZero Insulation
NetZero Insulation is a local company that takes pride in serving neighbors throughout our Rocky Mountain community. Our friendly and professional staff will work with you to understand your needs and ensure complete satisfaction. We are licensed, insured, and certified to complete a wide range of home improvement projects using state-of-the-art equipment. Count on our decades’ worth of experience when you need to remove your attic insulation.
Contact NetZero Insulation for Attic Insulation Removal
Effective attic insulation keeps your energy bills low, maintains consistent temperatures throughout your home, and ensures the air your family breathes is clean and safe. If you have neglected your attic insulation and need an update, NetZero Insulation will be happy to help. We offer attic insulation removal services and more in Denver, CO, and the surrounding area. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.